This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I am an Australian / Estonian dual citizen. I worked within the construction industry in Australia and installed several types of metal constructions onto work sites. I have been living in Europe for 11 years and in that time have mainly been working within offices , with the occasional building work during holidays and on weekends to supplement my income.
Dear Hiring Manager,
I was recently reading an advertisement for specialist installers it immediately captured my interest, Hence this application.
Whilst it has been a number of years since I have worked in construction on a daily basis I thoroughly believe my experience in Customer Service, Attention to detail and building will be a great asset to WellDone and with that prior experience it will allow for me to quickly become completely knowledgeable on all of your way of working, therefore allowing a quicker transition into assisting in getting the job done.
Some key skills and accomplishments that I would bring to the job include:
• Great people skills
• Negotiation skills.
• Customer support and Managing Clients.
• Communication and organizational skills
• Native English speaker.
• A dedicated employee who will work hard to help grow your company further.
• Experience in Multicultural work environments.
• Have exceeded targets on a monthly/yearly basis in previous positions.
• A solid reputation as a self starter with the ability to find innovative solutions to problems and meet challenges head on.
• Full driving licence.
I am also including my LinkedIn Profile for your viewing if required;
If convenient for you I would enjoy meeting with you to further discuss this opportunity. If so convenient please contact me, via phone or e-mail, to set up a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.